The International Metrology Congress 2019 will be held in Paris from 24 to 26 September, Porte de Versailles (France) jointly with the new Show Measurement World.
“Share measurement intelligence”! is this year theme. It refers to innovation of course, information technologies and AI, in a world more and more digital. For three days, industrial applications, advances in R&D and opportunities available to industry through expertise in measurements and industrial processes will be presented by international experts in 200 presentations and 6 round tables:
- Smart sensors for production optimisation
- Additive manufacturing: measurement and control challenges
- Training and Careers for Industry 4.0
- Measurements for Climate Change
- New technologies in measurement chain security and traceability
- ISO/IEC 17025: risks and opportunities
The round table on “ISO/IEC 17025: risks and opportunities”, co-facilitated by EA and Cofrac, will take place on Wednesday 25 September and will bring together:
- Roberto Español – QTI
- Pascal Launey – LNE
- Tahéraly Mamodaly – Cofrac
- Tim Osborne – A2LA
- Gilles Pecchioli – French Forensic Services
- Trevor Thompson – UKAS
Both accreditation and accredited bodies will give their feedback on the 1st stage of the implementation of the standard.