The deadline to submit a paper on Measurement, Metrology and Research and Development for the 2019 International Metrology Congress (CIM) has been extended. Contributors have the opportunity to upload their proposed paper on http://www.cim2019.com/call-for-papers.html until 30 January 2019.
Five keynote speakers, recognised experts in their fields, have accepted to take an active part in the Congress edition 2019 (24-26 September in Paris – Porte de Versailles Exhibition Hall 4). They will present lectures which will cover an exciting range of topical subjects:
- Sascha EICHSTADT – PTB – Germany: Future metrology – are you ready for the Digital Age?
- Vincent ABADIE – PSA Group – France : Autonomous Vehicle
- Maria-Luisa RASTELLO – INRIM – Italy: Light and Photon – Quantum Technology and application for the future
- Andy WEST (Director of Ex Vivo Bioimaging -Life sciences) – GSK – UK: Advances in imaging for drug discovery
- Emma WOOLLIAMS – NPL (National Physical Laboratory) – UK: Climate change – The European metrology network for Climate and Ocean observation
Besides these 5 keynote lectures and 200 associated presentations, EA will co-facilitate one of the 6 round tables about ISO/CEI 17025 and Risk Management. Representatives of accredited laboratories, prescribers and industry will present and share their feedback on the current implementation of the new ISO/CEI 17025.
The full conference programme wil be disclosed in April 2019.
For further details, please visit CIM 2019 website: http://cim2019.com/home.html