To ensure confidence in accredited conformity assessments results through harmonized operation of accreditation activities in support of European and global economies.
To be a reference in the world for accreditation that enables an open and global market for competitive
business and providing reassurance to consumers in a sustainable society.
EA-core values are developed out of EAs mission and vision, highlighting the expected behaviours and skills on which all work of EA is based. The core values support the implementation of the strategy and the basis of EA, enabling the membership organization to speak with one voice and to reach the desired position 2025.
- We are HARMONIZED
- By being transparent in our rules and actions.
- By being coordinated in word and deed.
- By being accessible both internally and externally.
- By having and promoting a common understanding of NABs promise to the market and society.
- We are RESPONSABLE
- By involving and listening to regulators, industry and other stakeholders
- By being loyal and dedicated and work for the public interest.
- By being proactive.
- By maintaining our integrity.
- We provide CONFIDENCE
- By establishing consistent deliverables.
- By being open, impartial and independent.
- By being non-discriminant.
- By practicing what we preach.
- By being democratic.
- We are COMPETENT
- By being efficient and professional.
- By using our resources.
- by exercising leadership.
- By supporting development and innovation.
- By continuously improving.
The EA is a not-for-profit association set up in November 1997 and registered in the Netherlands in June 2000 (Articles of Association).